Have Questions? We have answers!
Some of our frequently asked questions answered for you!
- Our studio is located in Columbus Ohio. If you pull out of our studio across the street is Lewis Center, A mile down the road starts Westerville, 2 miles down the road is Worthington. We are close to state route 23, 71, and 270. We are just off Polaris Parkway. We also do sessions in St. Petersburg Florida on location. We can do outside, or rent spaces.
- We offer hair and makeup in all of our session a complimentary service, it is not required. If you choose not to use it, or don’t need it it does not change the investments price.
- For some sessions we can do sessions outside (Maternity, Family, Seniors, Personal Branding. (We do not shoot boudoir outside).
- Joslyn got into photography when she was 17, started her business when she was 25, went full time when she was 31 and opened her first studio at 34. She is currently 40.
- Do we edit out cellulite? Yes, unless you don’t want us too.
- You don’t need to know how to pose yourself, we do that for you. We will tell you how to pose from your head to your toes!
- Do we take payment plans? We do! We accept Square AfterPay and PayPal Credit
- Do you do sessions on evenings and weekends? – This is a tough one because we have to plan around the daylight. We do use studio lights but we also shoot naturally so we have to schedule around how the light is in our studio. We also have a studio makeup artist and she has a fulltime salon so we have set schedules to help schedule our clients faster. We can do some Saturdays depending on what time of the year.
- What do you wear? After every session you book with us we send a How to Prepare guide that tells you everything you need to know to prepare your session!
- What is your most popular albums? 6×9 and 12×12 are our most popular.
- Do I get all the digitals? The digitals are set by the collection you purchase.
Have more questions?
Have more questions? We would love to answer them for you!
We want our clients to have the best experience. A session in our Columbus, Ohio studio or on location in St. Petersburg, Florida will leave you feeling refreshed, empowered, full of confidence, and loving every inch of you with photographs to last a lifetime.
With the music of your choice playing, ask Alexa to play your favorite song, or link your playlist gets you in the mood for a fun session, and that is where the magic happens!
You have never seen a photograph until you have seen it printed. It truly comes to life. As your fingers glide over your thick paged album or hold your wall prints in your hand will fall in love with yourself all over again.
We want to give you more than a session; we want you to have an experience because you deserve to be pampered and you deserve to have photographs that will last decades to come.
Book Your Session
Take a look below and choose which Collection you would like to purchase. Send us a message via our Contact form, or email at email@example.com or give us a call at 740-972-9891. We take 50% deposit or full payment and schedule your session. We accept Payment Plans via Square After Pay, Pay Pal Credit, All Major Credit cards and Zelle and cash.
How to Prepare for Your Session
Once you are booked into our system you will get a Prep Guide that goes over all the questions you may have about your photo session, outfit ideas, tips and so much other information so you are well prepared the day of your session. You will also get reminders about your upcoming session to help you get excited about your Photo Session Experience.
Hair & Makeup Application
Our studio makeup artist, Jess Jay Beauty starts your session with makeup application and then dry hair styling. This is complimentary service with all our collections so you can can feel pampered and relaxed before your session!
Fully Guided Photo Session
Your photo session is filled with instructions from your head to your toes and you will know what to do with your hands, where to look and even how to breathe. We have several set options and styles for you to choose from.
Processing Your Order
Once your order is placed and the balance paid we get to work personally designing your album, processing your full order, and any final edits that you may have requested. Our products are order through professional labs for professional photographers.
Editing Your Photos
We do not outsource our work, Joslyn personally culls and edits your photos and removes blemishes, bruises, and marks that may be on walls, sets and floors.
Order Pick Up
Approximately within 2 weeks after your order is placed your order will be in and ready for pick up!
In Person Reveal
Approximately 1-3 weeks (Depending on the time of the year and if you have a deadline) you will come back into the studio to to see the photos on the computer and choose which ones are your favorite for your order.
All our clients will receive a Referral Card for your friends. For every client you refer that completes a full session with us, you will receive $100. (Restrictions and details may apply)
*We no longer have a session fee + packages; everything is included in the packages you see below. *